Brittany M. Johnson
Ms. Johnson is an associate attorney at Flesher Schaff & Schroeder. Brittany was born and raised in the Bay Area and attended Sonoma State University. Brittany graduated from McGeorge School of Law in 2017 with a concentration in Health Law. In law school she was on the board of various organizations, including the Student Bar Association and Black Law Students' Association. She participated in the McGeorge Elder and Health Law Clinic drafting various estate planning documents and managing her own case load.
Ms. Johnson also served as an editor on The University of the Pacific Law Review. During her final year of law school, she served as an extern to Justice William J. Murray, Jr. of the California Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District where she worked primarily on civil appeals. She gained an appreciation for civil litigation in that role.
Her career began working for a well-known defense firm in the Bay Area where her practice included the defense of personal injury and property damage actions, wrongful death, and premises liability cases. In that role, she gained invaluable trial skills needed to successfully try cases. Prior to joining FSS, she worked for an insurance company in their subrogation litigation department. She utilizes her comprehensive and dynamic background to defend her clients' interests in a variety of situations.
She currently serves the board for the Women Lawyers of Sacramento, and is a member of the Wiley W. Manuel Bar Association, an association of attorneys within the African Diaspora in Sacramento County.
- Civil Litigation
- Tort Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Railroad Litigation
- Wiley Manuel Bar Association, Member
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Committee Member
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. – 2017
- Honors: Student Bar Association, Vice President
- Honors: Black Law Students’ Association, Board Member
- Honors: McGeorge Elder and Health Law Clinic
- Concentration: Health Law
- Sonoma State University
- Justice William J. Murray, Jr. of the California Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District, Extern