Jeremy J. Schroeder
Mr. Schroeder was recognized by his peers as a Super Lawyer in Civil Litigation by the Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine in 2021.
Born in Sacramento, California, he completed his undergraduate work at the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1999, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, going on to earn his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2002. While in San Diego, Mr. Schroeder worked in the litigation management department of a major computer technology company, assisting in the management of large scale internal investigations initiated by Federal regulatory action and related securities class action matters.
In 2002, Mr. Schroeder joined the Southern San Joaquin Valley firm of Clifford & Brown, where he gained invaluable experience in the courtroom under the tutelage of experienced trial advocates. He left as a partner in the firm in 2012 to move closer to family in Northern California. Mr. Schroeder spent a year with the Roseville firm of Coleman Chavez & Associates, representing employers in civil subrogation and workers' compensation related matters.
Mr. Schroeder joined the firm of Flesher McKague LLP in 2013, bringing to the firm his broad based civil litigation experience, including both tort and business matters on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants. In December 2015, Mr. Schroeder joined Jake Flesher and Jason Schaff to form Flesher Schaff & Schroeder, Inc. As Managing Partner of Flesher Schaff & Schroeder, Mr. Schroeder is committed to bringing the Firm's broad experience base, and focus on treating every case as one which will find its way to a jury, to bear for each of its clients.
- Business Disputes
- Personal Injury Defense
- Public Entity Defense
- Transportation Litigation
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2002
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- Super Lawyer in Civil Litigation by the Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine
- Southern San Joaquin Valley firm of Clifford & Brown
- Roseville firm of Coleman Chavez & Associates
- Flesher McKague LLP, 2013
Current Employment Position